It’s really easy to create a magical world for a young child-all you need is a bit of imagination…
For my daughters third birthday party I decided to celebrate with a Fairy Tea Party. I laid the table with fairy plates, bowls, napkins and party blowers-a bit of bunting and some balloons and the kitchen was transformed in to Fairy Tea Party.
It’s a much fun to set up as it is to have the party.
This is the first year my little girl has really been aware of what’s going on-picking her own food and opening her own presents. This is why I created a party that was just for her. All you need to do is pick a theme and the rest is easy.
What is a party without cakes? In the morning me and my daughter made scrummy cupcakes for the party.
What if you are on a tight budget?
A lot of items can be picked up from bargain shops like B&M, UK Discount, Poundworld etc so you don’t have to spend a fortune.
Here are some ideas for you:
- Girly table confetti £1 from Poundland http://www.poundland.co.uk/party-and-celebrations/celebrations/table-decorations/party-table-confetti
- Pink doilies £1 from Poundland http://www.poundland.co.uk/party-and-celebrations/celebrations/table-decorations/coloured-doilies-assorted-30-pack
- 20 party cups girls theme 99p http://99pstoresltd.com/2012/10/girls-party-cups-20pc.html
- 8 Barbie party plates 99p http://99pstoresltd.com/2012/10/barbie-birthday-plates-8pk.html
- Balloons 99p http://99pstoresltd.com/2012/10/party-balloons-80-assorted.html
- Fairy tablecloth £2.99 http://www.fabulouspartyware.com/product/12/Fairy_Party_Tablecloths/?gclid=CP6S6Z2st7oCFQrJtAod1AQA0A
My best advice if you are on a budget is:
- Keep your theme broad i.e fairies, bright colours, jungle etc
- Pick up bits and bobs as you go along and it spreads the cost
- Re-use as much as you can
- Use toys as centre pieces- no need to buy all new
- Keep it simple.
Thank to my little girl for a lovely day.
At the end of the day all that matters is that you get time to spend together and create memories.
If you need any ideas let me know
Thanks for reading my blog